POTA Uploader

Do you have general comments, notes or questions you'd like to share with others? This is the place.
Brian - K3ES

POTA Uploader

Post by Brian - K3ES »

For you POTA folks, the development team released the self-upload tool for general use yesterday. I had a log file ready to go, so I gave it a try. It worked great for me!

73 de Brian - K3ES
K4SWL
Site Admin

Re: POTA Uploader

Post by K4SWL »

It's the bee's knees for sure. Absolutely effortless uploading!
Brian - K3ES

Post by Brian - K3ES »

It is quicker and easier to upload than it is to email a file to the area coordinator. :D
KN3A

Post by KN3A »

I couldn't wait to activate a park over the weekend just to check it out. It is awesome!

Since I use HAMRS, I still had to email it to myself from my cell phone to my computer in order to upload. If there's a way to directly send from HAMRS, please let me know!

Scott
KN3A
wg4z

Post by wg4z »

I tried to use my cell phone but it said the screen was too small to use. It was a Xs Max so one of the largest screen for iPhone.

Also, is there a way to bring it back down should a mistake be found and reload?

Max - WG4Z
Brian - K3ES

Post by Brian - K3ES »

wg4z wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 3:14 pm I tried to use my cell phone but it said the screen was too small to use. It was a Xs Max so one of the largest screen for iPhone.

Also, is there a way to bring it back down should a mistake be found and reload?

Max - WG4Z
Hi Max,

There is not a self-delete function. To get a file removed, it is necessary to use the "REQUEST SUPPORT" button from the menu associated with the problem file in your list of uploads. Hope this helps...

73 de Brian - K3ES