Recorded Morse classes?

Do you have a question about choosing a radio, installing an antenna, or are you simply seeking advice about getting started in QRP and field radio? This is a place where you can ask your questions and seek guidance from a wide variety of radio enthusiasts. No questions are too simple. You will be treated with respect here.
Train Ham

Recorded Morse classes?

Post by Train Ham »

I’m struggling to make my LICW classes due my shifts and the time difference (UK based )
Are there any recorded CW classes (from anyone) that I can work my way through on YouTube?
Something that builds on the class before and has an instructor talking you through?
I have a basic understanding of the CW alphabet and numbers but my copy skills are atrocious
Brian - K3ES

Re: Recorded Morse classes?

Post by Brian - K3ES »

Train Ham wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:29 pm I’m struggling to make my LICW classes due my shifts and the time difference (UK based )
Are there any recorded CW classes (from anyone) that I can work my way through on YouTube?
Something that builds on the class before and has an instructor talking you through?
I have a basic understanding of the CW alphabet and numbers but my copy skills are atrocious
Check out Morse Code Ninja's practice files at:

https://morsecode.ninja/practice/index.html

He has links to practice material of all kinds using YouTube to present audio content (downloadable groups of mp3 files are also available, but large). Work on characters, words, sentences, etc., as your stage of learning progresses. The web page can quickly get you to the material to meet your needs.

Best 73 de Brian - K3ES