CW Morse - N0SA Paddle - For Sale

Do you have general comments, notes or questions you'd like to share with others? This is the place.
SkipRD

CW Morse - N0SA Paddle - For Sale

Post by SkipRD »

Based on the initial impressions of Thomas K4SWL and others, I went ahead and purchased one of the CW Morse N0SA-design paddles. Many people love that design, and the paddle is VERY well made with an excellent feel. However, I've decided it's not for me, so I'm going to sell it. It's essentially in brand-new condition (I've only used it a couple times). I was going to sell it on qrz.com, but decided those who support the qrper community ought to have first dibs. It's sold out on CWMorse, where it sells for $82.95. So, here is it. $70, plus $10 shipping. Paypal or Zelle only. If it doesn't sell here in a week or so, I'll sell it on qrz.com. First dibs here gets it.

73 Skip K4EAK
k3bak

Re: CW Morse - N0SA Paddle - For Sale

Post by k3bak »

Is the key still available?

Brian
SkipRD

Post by SkipRD »

Brian -- I'll have to check. It's on loan to someone who wanted to try it for a while before buying it. I'll check today.
73 Skip K4EAK
SkipRD

Post by SkipRD »

Brian -- looks like it's sold. However, there's another guy also getting rid of his. I'll see if I can find his contact info and post it here.
73 Skip K4EAK
k3bak

Post by k3bak »

Thanks!